Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week, leading off with news we take a look at the incredible “Goliath” frogs in Cameroon that recently revealed a surprising secret… we also look at a “sorcerer’s treasure trove” recovered from the famous and ill-fated archaeological site of Pompeii. We then examine how the latest A.I. is able to predict the success of certain films; and based on the results, it’s a good thing they aren’t predicting who will commit future crimes… yet. We then shift our attention over to a Buddhist temple in Japan that is reaching an all-new and younger audience with the help of a “robot priest.” This seems fitting since most people appear to already worship the technology around them here in the West.
Then getting to the heart of the discussion this week, we are joined by Brett Tingley, an investigative writer for sites that include The Warzone, whose recent articles on a series of mysterious U.S. Navy patents have been raising questions… and eyebrows. At the center of this unfolding story is the mysterious inventor behind the patents, Salvatore Pais, whose work Tingley has been chronicling now in articles that feature his probing for answers about the novel technologies Dr. Pais is said to have developed.
The fact that they are nearly identical to alleged technologies long discussed in UFO reports is probably no coincidence: we take a deep look at this developing story, and what it could have to do with technologies in development by foreign superpowers like China on this edition of The Micah Hanks Program.
Below are links to stories discussed on this week’s program:
- The world’s biggest frogs build their own ponds
- Pompeii archaeologists uncover ‘sorcerer’s treasure trove’
- A.I. predicts which movies will succeed—and fail—simply from plot summaries
- Playing god: Japan temple puts faith in robot priest
- Docs Show Navy Got ‘UFO’ Patent Granted By Warning Of Similar Chinese Tech Advances
- Navy’s Advanced Aerospace Tech Boss Claims Key UFO Patent is Operable
Become an X Subscriber and get even more great podcasts and monthly specials from Micah Hanks.
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
- Follow Micah on Instagram