This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we launch into this week’s news with a look at the European Space Agency’s ambitions to study our Sun. Meanwhile, something odd is sending messages to Earth… are we getting any closer to solving the mystery of fast radio bursts?
Then later in the program, there is perhaps no place in paranormal lore that has attracted more attention than Skinwalker Ranch, a property in Utah that is renowned for being a “hotspot” for UFO and other unexplained activity. Joining us to discuss the ranch and its odd history is journalist MJ Banias, an author whose work regularly appears in Popular Mechanics and VICE, and whose latest feature piece for the latter publication chronicles his trip to the fabled Utah ranch location. Banias is the author of The UFO People: A Curious Culture, and was a contributor to the anthology UFOs: Reframing the Debate. MJ’s work has also been featured in Fortean Times, Mysterious Universe, and FATE Magazine.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- Liftoff for Solar Orbiter, ESA’s mission to face the Sun up close
- Something in Space is Sending Earth Signals Like Clockwork, Scientists Don’t Know Why
- Scientists Extend Lifespan of Worms by 500 Percent
- Why are children ‘missing’ from coronavirus outbreak cases?
- ‘Most devastating plague of locusts’ in recent history could come within weeks, U.N. warns
- Incredible moment cross appears above Holy Land in ‘message from God’
- Inside Skinwalker Ranch, a Paranormal Hotbed of UFO Research
- The Homepage of MJ Banias
- The UFO People by MJ Banias on Amazon.com
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Follow Micah on Instagram
Music featured on The Micah Hanks Program includes songs composed by Caleb Hanks (The Clerk Chronicles), Decepticons (Dreamland, Start the Machine) and Micah Hanks. All songs are either in the public domain, Royalty Free, Creative Commons Attribution 3.0, or are used with permission of the creators.