This week on The Micah Hanks Program, after news and a segment that takes a deep look at what is currently known about the DoD’s recent announcement about its UAP Task Force, we turn our attention to the efforts of the Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies, an organization comprised of scientists, former military, and others from various disciplines who are working to advance efforts toward the academic study of unidentified aerospace phenomena.
Joining us to discuss the SCU is board member Rich Hoffman, who holds a BA in Organizational Communications from Wright State University. He is an Information Technology consultant and strategist. He has been a defense contractor for over 20 years working primarily for the Army Materiel Command HQ with a variety of companies. Rich has over 54 years of experience in Investigations and research into the UFO subject and has served as Director of Investigations, Star Team Manager, and Director of Strategic Projects as well as State Director in MUFON and other organizations. In our discussion, we explore the SCU’s analysis of the Navy’s UAP videos, as well as other prior existing videos of purported UAP.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic:
- CDC Foundation Coronavirus Relief
- No Kid Hungry Responds to Coronavirus
- Direct Relief: Coronavirus Pandemic
- American Red Cross: Give Blood
- Doctors Without Borders: COVID 19
- Feeding America
- Meals on Wheels
- Homeless Shelter Directory
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- California Sees Record Heat, Rolling Blackouts and a ‘Firenado’
- ‘Cyborg’ technology could enable new diagnostics, merger of humans and AI
- The CIA Built a Nuclear Bird Drone to Spy on Communists. Now It’s Declassified.
- Famous alien-hunting telescope slashed to pieces in mysterious midnight accident
- Pentagon launches task force to investigate UFO sightings
- Establishment of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force
- Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2021
- The Homepage of the Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies
- Rich Hoffman at the SCU Website
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Follow Micah on Instagram
Music featured on The Micah Hanks Program includes songs composed by Caleb Hanks (The Clerk Chronicles), Decepticons (Dreamland, Start the Machine) and Micah Hanks. All songs are either in the public domain, Royalty Free, Creative Commons Attribution 3.0, or are used with permission of the creators. Please note that some links to books and other items on this page may feature Amazon Associate links.