It is the long-sought prize of every serious UFO investigator: physical evidence left behind by a UFO. For decades, reports involving physical substances produced by various kinds of aerial phenomena have existed, and yet no verifiable traces of UFO physical evidence have ever been recovered from observations or alleged landing sites that might offer conclusive proof of their existence.
With recent headlines claiming that the U.S. government “admits” it has tested UFO crash materials, we cast a skeptical eye toward the claims, and examine other instances where UFO physical evidence and other materials might have been produced in association with incidents from over the years.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at AdvertiseCast to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is email email@example.com or click the link below to get started:
AdvertiseCast: Advertise with The Micah Hanks Program
If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NASA rover faces ‘seven minutes of terror’ before landing on Mars
- Pentagon admits it has been testing wreckage from UFO crashes & findings may ‘change our lives forever,’ expert says
- Anthony Bragalia’s blog post on the FOIA release
- Bragalia’s original FOIA letter
- The FOIA documents released to Bragalia
- What is nitinol and where is it used?
- Murky Waters Drowning “UFO Debris” Claims – John Greenewald, The Black Vault
X Subscriber Sign-Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter