In the heart of Brazil’s Chapada dos Veadeiros National Park exists one of the most biologically diverse regions anywhere in the world. However, along with the unique plants and animals found here are a prevalent interest in unidentified aerial phenomena, along with countless reports of Brazilian UFO sightings by local residents.
During his recent travels to Brazil, Micah visited Alto Pariaso de Goias, a village whose many shops, restaurants, and hotels are decorated with imagery of aliens, flying saucers, and references to America’s most famous secret installation: Area 51. In this edition of the podcast, Micah goes in search of answers to the Brazilian UFO mystery as he recounts his own investigations in the Chapada dos Veadeiros.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: ‘Missing’ Drunk Man Joins His Own Search Party in a Forest
- After 3.5 million-year hiatus, the largest comet ever discovered is headed our way
- The people who claim to hear the Northern Lights
- UFO UPDATE: House Intelligence Committee Approves Bill to Mandate Intelligence Sharing in “Pursuit of Unexplained Aerial Phenomena”
- BRAZIL: Fires bear down on Brazil park that’s home to jaguars, maned wolves
- Mystics and marvels in a lost world; Brazil holidays
- UFOs and mysticism in Chapada dos Veadeiros
- 5 Curious legends and intriguing facts about CdV
X Subscriber Sign-Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter