This week on The Micah Hanks Program, as the James Webb Space Telescope makes its way toward the next phase of its mission following a successful Christmas Day launch, we turn our attention toward developments in space, science, and unidentified aerial phenomena in the last twelve months for our final program of 2021.
Joining us this week are Jason McClellan of Rogue Planet and Ryan Sprague of Somewhere in the Skies for a roundtable discussion looking back on the main events of the last year, which include the U.S. government’s involvement in UAP investigations and much more.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope is about to transform into its final form
- James Webb Space Telescope – NASA
- The telescope that will replace Hubble will launch on Christmas. Here’s why it matters
- These discoveries from 2021, if true, could shake up science
- RYAN SPRAGUE: Somewhere in the Skies
- JASON McCLELLAN: Rogue Planet
X Subscriber Sign-Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.