Since the end of Project Blue Book, the longest-running systematic government study of UFOs, the United States Air Force has kept the study of unidentified aerial phenomena at arm’s length. However, as intelligence agencies and other branches of the military were asked to supply information to the UAP Task Force in advance of the June 2021 ODNI report, how much information – if any – was supplied by the Air Force?
Joining us to discuss the Air Force and its role in the modern UAP debate is Christopher Mellon, who formerly served for nearly 20 years in the intelligence community. Since retiring from federal service, Mellon has appeared in the History Channel TV series UNIDENTIFIED, and in the movie “The Phenomenon.” This week, we sit down with Chris Mellon for a discussion about his recent article for The Debrief entitled “Why is the Air Force AWOL on the UAP Issue” here on The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Material Stronger Than Steel, As Light As Plastic Developed By MIT Scientists
- NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope is cooling down for its next trick: Observing the universe
- Earliest hominin fossil ever found in Levant
- Scientists discover lost range of ‘supermountains’ three times longer than the Himalayas
- 13,000 Years Ago, a Firestorm Covered 10% of Earth’s Surface, Triggering an Ice Age
- CHRISTOPHER MELLON: Why is the Air Force AWOL on the UAP Issue?
- Christopher Mellon’s homepage
- Mellon on Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation
- The USAF and UAP: Project BLUE BOOK – Unidentified Flying Objects | National Archives
- X Subscriber Sign-Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.