For decades, rumors of an alleged film depicting the landing of a flying saucer at Holloman Air Force Base have persisted, following the depiction of a story based on the alleged incident in a 1970s documentary, UFOs: Past, Present, and Future, and in a book of the same title by Robert Emenegger. The story emerged after Emenegger was purportedly told he would be given the footage for his documentary, a promise his sources did not keep.
Over the years, several similar instances of this “dangling carrot” phenomenon, where UFO researchers were promised explosive information by military officials, only to be denied the information at a later time, have occurred. It was ultimately revealed that much of this had involved disinformation efforts by special agents with the United States Air Force during the 1970s and 1980s, an effort that some claim is still underway. This week, we explore the question of disinformation related to UFOs on The Micah Hanks Program.
This episode is sponsored by AG1 by Athletic Greens. To find out about the energy boost and other benefits this all-natural supplement can provide, visit athleticgreens.com/micah.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Limina Inaugural Symposium 2023
- NEWS: Londoner solves 20,000-year Ice Age drawings mystery
- How has ancient Roman cement stood test of time so well? Scientists finally have an answer after 2,000 years! – Study Finds
- Hubble Finds Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction: Mysterious “Ghost” Stars Wandering for Billions of Years
- NASA’s moon-orbiting space station will be claustrophobic, architect says
- AI UPDATE: New AI chatbot is scary good
- The smartest AI is dumb without people
- The ChatGPT bot is causing panic now – but it’ll soon be as mundane a tool as Excel
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.