On April 19, 2023, a hearing by the Senate Subcommittee on Emerging Threats and Capabilities was held that focused on the Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), and its assessment of unidentified anomalous phenomena, or UAP.
Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick, director of AARO and witness in attendance for the Senate hearing, discussed common shapes of UAP, as well as their flight dynamics and other reported characteristics, along with a pair of new videos that are part of AARO’s current assessments. This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we dive into the recent hearings, and what they convey about the U.S. government’s ongoing assessments of the mysteries in our skies.
The story doesn’t end here… become an X Subscriber and get access to even more weekly content and monthly specials.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: India will surpass China as world’s most populous country by mid-year, UN says
- Classified Document Leak Reveals Presence of Western Special Forces in Ukraine, and Much More
- Pentagon Details Review of Policies for Handling Classified Information
- Air Force halts intelligence mission of suspected classified document leaker’s unit
- New Concerning Details on Chinese Spy Balloon Technology Revealed in U.S. Classified Document Leak
- AARO: Senate Hearing on UAP Reveals New Videos and Common Features, but Says No Proof of ET
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.