Since the 1950s, American astronomers and military officials have monitored the orbital space above planet Earth for signs of objects that may represent threats to the United States. However, even prior to the launch of Sputnik in October 1957, strange objects of unknown origin were being detected in orbit above Earth, giving rise to theories about the existence of an alien probe that could have quietly monitored our planet from a once-hidden position in orbit for thousands of years.
This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we dive into the strange history involving what is popularly known as “The Black Knight Satellite”, and how a genuine scientific anomaly first detected in the 1920s helped give rise to theories about possible evidence of alien technologies in Earth’s orbit.
The story doesn’t end here… become an X Subscriber and get access to even more weekly content and monthly specials.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: The Hottest Online Game: Hunting for Classified Documents
- Prosecutor seeks to free man imprisoned 33 years for murder, citing evidence of innocence
- Ancient tablet found on Mount Ebal predates known Hebrew inscriptions
- In ‘crazy’ coincidence, 2 earthquakes occur one second apart on different faults, jostling San Diego County
- Denmark’s mystery tremors caused by acoustic waves from unknown source, officials say
- BLACK KNIGHT: Short Wave Echoes and the Aurora Borealis
- Science: Message from a Star…
- The Five Most Likely Explanations for Long Delayed Echoes
- Evidence of Non-Terrestrial Objects Surveilling Earth Could Be Revealed in New Research Effort
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.