In the early pre-dawn hours of July 17, 1957, an Air Force RB-47—an aircraft that served at the time as the backbone of Strategic Air Command’s bomber fleet—was in mid-flight on a composite mission that included gunnery exercises over the Texas Gulf Coast, when its crew had an encounter with the extraordinary.
This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we examine the RB-47 UFO incident, and how the electronic intelligence collected about this 1957 encounter may represent one of the most significant UAP-related events in modern history, potentially offering calibrated scientific data in support of the existence of the phenomenon.
Check out the Kickstarter for the graphic fiction adaptation of HUNT FOR THE SKINWALKER: boomstud.io/skinwalker
This episode is sponsored by AG1 by Athletic Greens. To find out about the energy boost and other benefits this all-natural supplement can provide, visit athleticgreens.com/micah.
The story doesn’t end here… become an X Subscriber and get access to even more weekly content and monthly specials.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Study claims New York City is sinking under the weight of its buildings
- Groundbreaking Israeli cancer treatment has 90% success rate
- Hibernation artificially triggered in potential space travel breakthrough
- Russian ‘spy’ whale surfaces in Sweden
- Investigation and Tracking of UAP Explored in New Publications by Harvard Team
- The Micah Hanks Program- AG1 Podcast Brief
- RB-47 INCIDENT: RB-47- Federation of American Scientists
- RB-47 Incident – NICAP Website
- Dr. James MacDonald’s Report
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.