Since the early years of the Atomic Age, sightings of unidentified flying objects near American facilities involved with nuclear research and power generation have been reported. Now, in the latest of a series of ongoing disclosures involving mysterious sightings logged by government agencies, the U.S. Department of Energy has released several incident reports involving observations at its facilities.
This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we dive into the latest documents and examine a possible sighting of a metallic spherical UAP, as well as what the new files reveal about the government’s attitudes–and possible misunderstandings–about unidentified flying objects.
The story doesn’t end here… become an X Subscriber and get access to even more weekly content and monthly specials.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Webb Telescope Has Spotted Something Lurking in the Orion Nebula That “Shouldn’t Exist”
- Hackers Take British Royal Family Website Down Amidst Inflammatory Statements by Russian Officials
- The DOE’s UAP Files: 20220809 | Department of Energy
- U.S. Dept of Energy UAP Documents Reveal Puzzling Aerial Incursions Near American Nuclear Sites
- UAP Indications Analysis,1945-1975 United States Atomic Warfare Complex
- DOE Document describing green fireball sightings
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.