This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we lead off with stories that include the discovery of a new an enigmatic ancient archaeological site in Turkey, as well as a lost Taiwanese hiker who describes an experience very similar to alleged “Third Man Factor” cases where a felt presence aids lost hikers and others in life-or-death situations.
We are then joined by David Weatherly, an author, traveler, researcher and Fortean with a wide variety of interests. David began studying indigenous ceremonial traditions many decades ago, before he began publishing books on the unexplained, which include his widely acclaimed series Wood Knocks, a periodic journal of Sasquatch which features contributions from a number of writers and researchers with long-time involvement in the field. David and Micah recently caught up for coffee during a visit to the Bunker, and the conversation goes in a number of unique directions over the course of this lengthy discourse on Forteana.
- 8,000-Year-Old Monument Uncovered in Turkey
- ‘Mystery solved’: owner of boat washed up in Ireland found in Canada
- People on this remote Canadian island have noticed their US mail being intercepted
- Lost Taiwan hiker says ‘ghosts’ saved him
- Eerie Lights: The Official Website of David Weatherly
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Follow Micah on Instagram