What are UFOs, and what constitutes actual UFO study? While the term “UFOlogy” is commonly used for modern UFO research, there is very little science involved in the majority of the study of this once-taboo subject. Is there a path toward a more unified effort in studying and, perhaps, solving this mystery?
After Summer Solstice news and other headlines, we turn our attention to controversies surrounding a pair of “bombshell” leaked memos, one claiming to shed light on deep black special access UFO programs, and the other alleging that government crash retrievals might have occurred. Can these documents be believed? Not if one high-ranking military official mentioned in one of the documents is to be believed.
This brings us to some of the problems inherent to UFOs, and whether it is a subject that science can be applied to in a unified, constructive way. What is really at the heart of the mystery of UFOs? We explore these questions, and much more on this week’s edition of The Micah Hanks Program.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic:
- CDC Foundation Coronavirus Relief
- No Kid Hungry Responds to Coronavirus
- Direct Relief: Coronavirus Pandemic
- American Red Cross: Give Blood
- Doctors Without Borders: COVID 19
- Feeding America
- Meals on Wheels
- Homeless Shelter Directory
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- The New “Official” Micah Hanks Page on Facebook
- Stonehenge: Neolithic monument found near sacred site
- ‘Ring of fire’ solar eclipse of 2020 dazzles skywatchers across Africa and Asia
- Space X announces it is looking for beta testers for its Starlink low-earth orbit internet service.
- Mars: Green glow detected on the Red Planet
- ‘It’s not ours’ : Government denies knowledge of strange ‘UFO’ over Japanese city
- MEMO MADNESS: Admiral Wilson Calls the Wilson Memo “Fiction”
- Read “The Wilson Memo” online
- Hal Puthoff’s “Crash Document” Revealed
- UFO Literature for the Serious Ufologist
- UFOs Won’t Go Away – Issues in Science and Technology
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Follow Micah on Instagram
Music featured on The Micah Hanks Program includes songs composed by Caleb Hanks (The Clerk Chronicles), Decepticons (Dreamland, Start the Machine) and Micah Hanks. All songs are either in the public domain, Royalty Free, Creative Commons Attribution 3.0, or are used with permission of the creators. Please note that some links to books and other items on this page may feature Amazon Associate links.