On a Sunday afternoon over Greene County, New York in 2015, a pilot encountered something unlike anything he had ever seen before in the sky, or anywhere else. The object, which appeared to be a bright, shimmering dome under which protruded a pair of antennae, sped toward his aircraft at incredible speed, nearly colliding with his plane before ascending toward a cloud bank and joining a pair of similar objects.
Such pilot encounters have been logged for years by NASA’s Aviation Safety Reporting System, although little is done with incidents involving pilot UFO encounters. The same cannot be said of the National Aviation Reporting Center on Aerial Phenomena (NARCAP), whose director of research Ted Roe had collected and analyzed reports of pilot encounters with unidentified aerial phenomena for decades. Roe joins us to discuss these investigations, what trends the data may show us about pilot UFO encounters, and whether they represent a hazard to aviation… all on this week’s edition of The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at AdvertiseCast to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is email email@example.com or click the link below to get started:
AdvertiseCast: Advertise with The Micah Hanks Program
If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- No threat to Earth as huge asteroid zooms past
- Bacteria Strains Recovered From ISS Are New to Science, Study Says
- Former DNI Ratcliffe speaks to Maria Bartoromo on UAP
- US Military Has “A Lot More” on UFOs Ex-Intelligence Director Confirms
- Newly Uncovered NASA Reports Reveal Pilot Encounters with UFOs
- NARCAP – National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena
- Technical Reports — National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena
X Subscriber Sign-Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter