In September 1967, a 3-year-old Appaloosa named Snippy was found dead in the San Luis Valley. Although the incident involved a horse, it would mark the beginning of the cattle mutilation mystery that has endured for almost 50 years; but are all such incidents easily explained as natural deaths and the result of animal predation?
Joining us is Christopher O’Brien, author of books that include The Mysterious Valley and Stalking the Herd, who discusses cattle mutilations, his San Luis Valley UFO Project, and much more this week on The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- Huge Chinese Rocket Could Fall to Earth Totally Uncontrolled
- 2 mysterious orbs of light caught on camera flying through Palm Coast yard
- How the Pentagon Started Taking UFOs Seriously
- UFO Fragments Are Likely In Possession Of Lockheed Martin, Says Ex-Sen. Harry Reid
- US Navy ‘has discussed possibility UFOs are coming from underwater base’
- The Mysterious Valley by Christopher O’Brien
- Stalking the Herd: Unraveling the Cattle Mutilation Mystery
X Subscriber Sign-Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter