In recent days, the Department of Defense Office of the Inspector General has announced the launch of a formal evaluation into The Pentagon and its actions regarding “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena” or UAP. “We may revise the objective as the evaluation proceeds, and we will consider suggestions from management for additional or revised objectives,” the memorandum states.
Joining us to discuss this is Tim McMillan, who along with MJ Banias broke the story at The Debrief, a news site co-founded by Micah with this pair of UFO reporters. We discuss the Pentagon’s UAP Problem, the significance of its forthcoming evaluation, and much more in the ongoing saga of the U.S. government’s studies of UFOs this week on The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- ‘Extraordinary Discovery’: Archaeologists Find Neanderthal Remains In Cave Near Rome
- Hominins Originated in Africa from Ape Ancestors Unlike Any Living Species, Study Suggests
- ‘Living Fossil’ Thought Extinct For 273 Million Years Found Thriving on Ocean Floor
- China’s out-of-control rocket lands on Earth
- NASA blasts China as out of control rocket crashes near Maldives
- China blames the US for hyping fears of uncontrolled rocket reentry as space race heats up
- Pentagon watchdog opens new probe into military’s handling of UFOs
- Inspector General Launching Evaluation into The Pentagon’s Actions With UFOs
- The Intelligence Brief – The DoD and Unidentified Aerial Phenomena: A New Evaluation
- The US Military Takes UFOs Seriously. Why doesn’t Silicon Valley or Academia?
X Subscriber Sign-Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter