A widely anticipated U.S. government report on unidentified aerial phenomena has been delivered to Congress, representing one of the most significant assessments on unusual encounters logged by the American military in recent decades. Although the public version of the report, titled “Preliminary Assessment: Unidentified Aerial Phenomena,” comprises only nine pages, it offers a summary of the findings of the Navy’s UAP Task Force after it analyzed 144 incidents that occurred between 2004 and 2021.
This week, Micah provides an extensive analysis of the report, its findings, the significant takeaways, and also the possible long-term implications of the study and responses to it. What does the UAP Task Force report tell us about the government’s awareness of this phenomenon, and how future studies will be undertaken?
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Blistering heat wave demolishes all-time records in northwestern US, Canada
- Birds are suddenly dying: What’s causing mystery illness in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana?
- ‘Birds Aren’t Real’ rolling rally makes first stop in Missouri
- CONGRESS: ‘We’ve got to get an answer’: UFOs catch Congress’ interest
- THE UAP REPORT: Preliminary Assessment: Unidentified Aerial Phenomena dni.gov
- THE DOD: Statement by Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Assessment
- NASA’S NEW FAQ: FAQ: Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAPs/UFOs)
- FROM FORBES: The FAA Does Not Track UFO Sightings By Commercial Airline Pilots—But Here’s Who Does
- THE DEBRIEF: Government Releases Highly Anticipated Report on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena
- Pentagon Told to “Formalize” Its Investigation of UFOs, Possibly Expand UAP Task Force
- A Detailed Analysis of the Government UAP Report
X Subscriber Sign-Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter