With the recent release of a U.S. government report on unidentified aerial phenomena, we are left with more questions than answers about the enduring mystery of UFOs. Where do we go from here, and how will the U.S. military proceed with its studies in the years ahead?
This week, in addition to reviewing the United Kingdom’s response to the UAP Task Force report, we look at what the future of UFO studies may entail, and what government agencies can–and should–do in the years ahead, in terms of managing its studies in ways that promote transparency, and a number of other considerations outlined on this week’s edition of The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: A Major X Class Solar Flare Just Slammed Into Earth
- Civilian Space Race: Bezos to Beat Branson by 9 Days?
- World UFO Day 2021: All you need to know
- On World UFO Day, man says nuclear fallout is why Idaho has so many sightings
- MUFON moves its Headquarters to Cincinnatti
- UAP: Unidentified Flying Objects – Question: 30 Jun 2021: House of Lords debates
- China military uses AI to track rapidly increasing UFOs
- CCP 100: Xi warns China will not be ‘oppressed’ in anniversary speech
- UFO report: What a renewed interest in the search for UFOs says about us
- Scientists call for serious study of ‘unidentified aerial phenomena’ X Subscriber Sign-Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter