Last summer, just days before a controversial report on unidentified aerial phenomena appeared online at the website of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Congress received a classified briefing on some of the details that were not included in the public report. That version of the UAP Task Force’s “Preliminary Assessment” remained unrevealed to the public… until now.
John Greenewald Jr. of The Black Vault, an expert on the use of the Freedom of Information Act, joins us this week to discuss how he was able to use this legal process to appeal for the release of the classified version of the government report on UFOs… and succeeded. We talk with John about what the new version of the report does, and does not reveal about the government’s investigations into aerial mysteries this week on The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Scientists discover new solar waves that don’t fit with current theories
- Odd circular shape beneath the ocean in Google Earth images is probably not aliens
- ‘We’re saving the last of the last’: what Florida’s endangered panthers need to survive
- THE BLACK VAULT: Document Archive – The Black Vault
- THE REPORT: June 2021 Classified UAP / UFO Report Given to Congress Partially Released
- JOHN’S BOOK: Inside The Black Vault: The Government’s UFO Secrets Revealed
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.