It represents one of history and archaeology’s greatest mysteries: how did the ancient Egyptians build the pyramids? While much is known about the construction of these impressive ancient monuments, lingering questions have led some researchers in esoteric directions while searching for clues about these wonders of the ancient world.
This week, we go in pursuit of “anomalous archaeology”, and the question of whether chemists in ancient Egypt might have played a role in novel construction techniques used to help build the pyramids. We also explore other uncanny evidence of “high technology” used in the ancient world, and whether archaeology supports the idea that several surprisingly advanced technological developments occurred before the present day.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Russia to halt cooperation over International Space Station
- Ufologist John Lear Passes Away
- There Might Be Hundreds of ‘Atlantis’ Around the World
- ANOMALOUS ARCHAEOLOGY: Geopolymer FAQ at site of Joseph Davidovits
- The Surprising Truth Behind the Construction of the Great Pyramids
- Gathering ‘concrete’ evidence
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.