For centuries, astronomers have claimed to see strange lights and other phenomena on the Moon. Ranging from points of light, to mysterious colored bands, and even images since the dawn of the Space Age depicting curious structures, many have wondered if Earth’s Moon could be far more mysterious than most would ever contend.
This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we examine sightings of mysterious transient lunar phenomena (TLP) observed in locations like the Aristarchus crater, as well as a mysterious set of structures or “spires” that have caused debate for decades. Could there be more to the Moon and its many secrets than conventional astronomical thinking has taught us?
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Videos show massive bright light seen across Texas skies; fireball also seen in 2 other states
- The Pentagon Just Revealed the New Name of Its UAP Investigative Office
- ‘More People Believe in UFOs Than Believe in Congress,’: Congressman at Denver UFO Symposium
- MOON ANOMALIES The Aristarchus Anomaly
- Transient Lunar Phenomena Studies
- The Blair Cuspids: A Legitimate Lunar Anomaly?
- Lunascan Project Page on the Blair Cuspids
- Hypothetical Planets and Earth’s Second Moon
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.