As the search for extraterrestrial intelligence from beyond Earth continues, many scientists are now wondering whether the eventual discovery of ET may come in the form of a technology–perhaps even artificial intelligence–that was created by aliens, rather than the actual biological lifeforms themselves.
Joining us this week to discuss these possibilities is Seth Shostak, senior astronomer at the SETI institute. We dive into the potential existence of alien A.I, as well as NASA’s forthcoming UAP study, and much more this week on The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: James Webb Space Telescope picture shows noticeable damage from micrometeoroid strike
- A new Record for the Strongest Magnetic Field Seen in the Universe: 1.6 Billion Tesla
- To get artificial gravity on the moon, you’d need a giant rotating lunar base
- Plants Appear to Be Self-Medicating by Producing Their Own Aspirin When Stressed
- UAP NEWS: Seriously, What’s Making All These Mysterious Space Signals?
- How Americans Feel About Space (and Aliens)
- As NASA Prepares UFO Study, Are We Seeing a New Space Race for Aliens?
- How big a deal is NASA’s new UFO study?
- SETH SHOSTAK: Seth Shostak at the SETI Institute
- Sharing the Universe: Perspectives on Extraterrestrial Life Paperback
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.