For centuries, stories have been shared about encounters with strange, humanlike “monsters” in the remote regions of the Pacific Northwest and other rugged areas of North America. Popularly known as “Sasquatch” or “Bigfoot”, many relegate the existence of such creatures to the realm of fantasy, and consider any alleged encounters to be misperceptions or hoaxes.
What is less often discussed regarding Sasquatch is that a striking number of individuals working with United States Federal Government agencies have told stories of having encountered the creatures as well. This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we examine testimony from several former government employees who share their experiences of having encountered these creatures while working in official capacities.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Summer of grim discoveries as more human remains are found at drought-stricken Lake Mead
- Birth of endangered red panda cub at UK zoo a ‘symbol of hope’
- Giant sharks once roamed the seas, feasting on huge meals
- Did a second killer asteroid finish the dinosaurs off? Crater in West Africa hints yes.
- The true origin of Sasquatch
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.