Throughout the late 1960s and early 1970s, a rash of unsettling incidents involving UAP at nuclear weapons sites were logged throughout the American northern tier states. These included events that occurred the morning of March 24, 1967, when ten intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) went offline at an underground launch control facility at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana.
This week, we examine the Malmstrom Air Force Base UAP incident, along with similar incidents that occurred at Minot Air Force Base, North Dakota, and the possible implications of such concerning intrusions in this installment of The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS NASA Reveals The ‘dark Areas’ It Wants Astronauts to Explore on The Moon
- Researchers Untangle “Arrow of Time” Mystery
- UAP NEWS Alien Life: UFO Lobbyist’s Quest to Uncover the Truth
- Congress implies UFOs have non-human origins | The Hill
- “Cosmics” and “Phantoms” at The Debrief
- UAP AND NUKES: The Malmstrom AFB UFO/Missile Incident | Jim Klotz and Robert Salas
- The Minot AFB UFO case | 24 October 1968 | Thomas Tullien
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.