Unidentified aerial phenomena is a topic that has long perplexed scientists around the world, as well as militaries of various countries, and hosts of others who have had personal experiences with strange things in our skies. But what if the phenomenon in question were actually far more complex and strange than even the most well-informed experts who have studied it could imagine? What, precisely, is the anatomy of the phenomenon that we call UAP?
Jacques Vallee is a scientist, author, and high-tech investor located in Silicon Valley. He has published several books and textbooks on computer networking and other topics, but is perhaps best known for his long-term interest in the curious “Wonders in the Sky” known as unidentified flying objects, or more recently, unidentified aerial phenomena. We dive into a wide-ranging discussion with Dr. Vallee this week about UAP, the Internet, history of the Atomic Age, and much more on this episode of The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: As Hydrogen Leak Sets Back Artemis I Launch, Here’s What’s Next for NASA’s Moon Mission
- SETI Pioneer Frank Drake, Of ‘Drake Equation’ Fame, Dies At 92
- Jaron Lanier’s Crazy Idea For Signaling/Searching For ETs
- NASA Astronaut Reveals How We’d Know If Aliens Visited Earth And It Involves A Lot Of Death
- Jacques Vallée Still Doesn’t Know What UFOs Are
- JACQUES VALLEE: Jacques Vallee Official Website
- Trinity: The Best-Kept Secret (Second Edition)
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.