Within the broader range of UAP reports that have been collected over the last several decades are the so-called “flying triangle UFOs”, objects which are typically described as large, silent, slow-moving triangular objects which are dark enough in color to nearly blend in against the night sky, save only for lighted portions which are often reported at the corners, as well as the center of the base of the objects.
This week, we dive into the history of sightings involving black triangle UFOs, exploring the theories about their origin, and possible technologies behind them on this episode of The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: NASA replaces leaky seals on Artemis 1 moon rocket, fueling test next
- China plans three Moon missions after discovering new lunar mineral that may be a future energy source
- ESA – Solar Orbiter solves magnetic switchback mystery
- For the First Time, These Incredible New Images of the Sun Reveal Its Mysterious Chromosphere
- We can find life outside the solar system in 25 years, researcher says
- BLACK TRIANGLE UFOs: “America’s New Secret Aircraft”
- Black Triangle UFOs (Wikipedia Overview)
- Triangular UFOs: An Estimate of the Situation
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.