In May 2022, Representative Tim Burchett told reporters that he had been told about wreckage from UFOs that had allegedly been recovered in the past by the U.S. military. According to Burchett, he said that “multiple sources” had informed him of this fact, though he provided no additional details.
From the rumored crash of a UFO at Roswell, New Mexico in 1947, to modern efforts involving the analysis of alleged materials of unearthly origin, claims of material recovered from UAP encounters have circulated for decades. This week on The Micah Hanks Program, our guest is Tim Swartz, editor of a new anthology entitled Alien Artifacts: Incredible Evidence of Exotic Material From UFO Encounters, who joins us to discuss some of history’s most controversial claimed recoveries of such material.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NASA’s Webb Telescope Reveals Massive Galaxy Merger Around ‘Monster’ Black Hole
- Why the James Webb Space Telescope’s amazing ‘Pillars of Creation’ photo has astronomers buzzing
- The Incredible Colors of Animals Mean Different Things, But We Just Found a Pattern
- Air Force and Northrop Grumman Finally Ready to Reveal B-21 Raider… Sort Of
- TIM SWARTZ: ALIEN ARTIFACTS: Incredible Evidence of Exotic Material From UFO Encounters
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.