In recent months, reports of sightings involving unidentified aerial phenomena by pilots have been making news, involving a variety of observations of unusual luminous displays by aviators over the United States. While some of the sightings appear to have been resolved, a number of the pilot reports continue to perplex experts, and more broadly, point to challenges that aviation professionals face.
This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we look at several of the recent pilot encounters with UAP, along with similar incidents logged in years past that showcase the potential safety hazards these objects represent.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: NASA’s Artemis 1 Orion spacecraft completes crucial maneuver near moon today
- Explosion at Nuclear Airbase Just 150 Miles From Moscow Opens Stunning New Phase of War
- FBI joins investigation into North Carolina power outage caused by ‘intentional’ attacks on substations
- DHS announces extension of REAL ID requirements
- Oxford Dictionaries names ‘goblin mode’ its word of the year
- The US’ 2,000-year-old mystery mounds
- UAP UPDATE: Recent Pilot UAP Sightings Point to Aviation Safety Challenges, Experts Say
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.