Since the Cold War era, the United States has worked to build the world’s most advanced stealth aircraft, which produced the famous U2 spyplane, the SR-71, the B2 bomber, and most recently, the Air Force’s impressive B-21 Raider, the world’s first sixth-generation-aircraft. However, for decades there have been rumors about other aircraft that have been designed at Lockheed’s legendary Skunk Works facility.
Did programs like the mysterious and long-rumored “Aurora” actually exist? And could Lockheed engineers like the famous Kelly Johnson have even been inspired to build such stealth planes after he and several employees observed a genuine UFO? We look into all these questions this week on The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Flight Day 26: Orion splashes down, concluding historic Artemis I mission
- U.S. Department of Energy to Make Major Fusion Energy Announcement This Week
- Scientists discover new possible clue in Amelia Earhart mystery
- Debris find offers new clues to MH370 mystery
- B-21 RAIDER: World Gets First Look at B-21 Raider
- US Air Force unveils new B-21 Raider stealth bomber, most advanced military aircraft
- Fog machines, short lenses, no iPhones: Managing the B-21′s rollout
- Defense Business Brief: Behind the scenes at B-21 unveiling
- Here’s What We Know About the World’s First Sixth-Generation Aircraft
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.