In a historic new bipartisan measure led by Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer of New York, government records on unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAP) may soon be required to be released to the public, in what has proven to be the latest and most significant push for UAP transparency by lawmakers.
This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we look at what has been presented in draft language as “The UAP Disclosure Act of 2023,” and the incredible measures it is calling for, which include the release of records pertaining to the collection of exotic UAP craft, biological representations of non-human intelligence, and much more.
The story doesn’t end here… become an X Subscriber and get access to even more weekly content and monthly specials.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Northrop Grumman’s B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber Celebrates Three Decades of Air Dominance
- What were the mysterious banging noises heard during the search for the missing Titanic sub?
- Life on Mars? Discovery at Jezero Crater Reveals Promising Evidence for Organic Molecules
- Meet the little-known cable TV network that’s cashing in on renewed interest in UFOs
- Multiple UAPs Reported On FAA’s Internal Hotline In Just A Week
- THE UAP DISCLOSURE ACT: Bipartisan Measure Aims to Force Release of U.F.O. Records
- The ‘UAP Disclosure Act of 2023’: Chuck Schumer and the Senate’s New Push for UAP Transparency
- Senate Press Release on Legislation
- Draft Language of the Bill
- HISTORY: Suit Seeks to Lift Secrecy Veil From Agency’s UFO Documents
- Citizens Against UFO Secrecy (Archived from Wikipedia)
- NSA CAUS Affadavit
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.