As the latest round of Congressional hearings on UAP approaches, many questions remain about the claims of whistleblower David Grusch, and the information he says he was provided by intelligence officials about crashed vehicles of non-human origin, the bodies of UAP pilots, and even human casualties associated with UAP incidents.
This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we take a balanced look at historical cases involving UAP crashes, UAP incidents that led to deaths and disappearances, and alleged observations of non-human remains belonging to UAP pilots that have circulated over the years, which may help provide context for Grusch’s core claims in advance of this week’s Congressional hearing where he and former U.S. Navy pilots David Fravor and Ryan Graves will appear as witnesses.
The story doesn’t end here… become an X Subscriber and get access to even more weekly content and monthly specials.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- Emergency Rooms Swamped as Record Heat Above 100F Wilts US South
- Authorities call off Berlin lioness alarm, saying they’ve found no evidence of a predator
- Here’s What Asteroid Sample Recovery Will Look Like – OSIRIS-REx Mission
- The story behind Barbenheimer, the summer’s most online movie showdown
- Pentagon Official Warns of Threat of Extraterrestrial “Technical Surprise” as UAP Hearing Approaches
- Spaceship of Fools – Art Levine (Washington Spectator)
Deaths Associated with UFO Sightings
- Thomas Mantell, January 7, 1948
- Carl Hunrath and Wilber Wilkinson (November 10, 1953)
- The Kinross Incident, November 23, 1953
- F-86 Incident, Early 1957 (Just Cause Newsletter, No.1, Page 5)
- Cuban Jet Incident, March 1967
- Frederick Valentich, October 21, 1978
Alleged UAP Crashes
- The Coyame Incident, 1974
- Aurora, Texas UFO incident, 1897
- Roswell New Mexico UFO Incident, 1947
- Aztec UFO Crash, March 25, 1948
- Kecksburg UFO incident, Dec 9, 1965
- Shag Harbour UFO incident, 4 October 1967
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.