At England’s famous Stonehenge, new analysis of one of the site’s most enigmatic features has revealed the extraordinary lengths its ancient builders were willing to go in order to construct the world-famous monument. Elsewhere, in the American southwest, footprints left in the sands of time are revealing some of the earliest human arrivals, and much more about the hidden history of humanity.
This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we look at these and other “impossible” discoveries that are being revealed in the latest scientific developments at England’s Stonehenge, as well as mysteries in America and Africa that are pushing back the timescales on early human achievements.
The story doesn’t end here… become an X Subscriber and get access to even more weekly content and monthly specials.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: U.S. Is Expanding Military Presence Near Israel
- Blinken meets resistance in courtship of Egypt and Saudi Arabia on Gaza war
- Iran warns Israel of regional escalation if ‘aggressions do not stop’
- France mobilises 7,000 troops for extra patrols after teacher slain
- Israel: 199 people held hostage in Gaza
- Gaza hospitals are overwhelmed with patients and desperately low on supplies as invasion looms
- FBI warns of Hamas copycat terror attacks on US soil
- Annular solar eclipse of 2023 wows skywatchers with spectacular ‘ring of fire’
- Mysterious Prehistoric Monument Discovered by Archaeologists: ‘Very Rare’
- ARCHAEOLOGY: Stonehenge Mystery Deepens as New Discovery Upends Century-Old Theory
- Study confirms age of oldest fossil human footprints in North America | U.S. Geological Survey
- Confirmation of Oldest Fossil Human Footprints in North America Upends Once Accepted Timeline
- Ancient Structure Unearthed by Archaeologists Was Built Far Earlier Than Once Thought Possible. It Wasn’t Made by Homo Sapiens.
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.