Recent revelations by government whistleblowers are raising questions about whether the United States and other nations could have information about the existence of non-human intelligence, or NHI, which has been suppressed for decades. Although recent legislation in America are aimed at bringing such information, if it exists, into the light of day, nations like the United Kingdom appear to have shown no similar movement on the issue.
This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we are joined by an international panel composed of physicist and former UK civil servant John Priestland and Daniel Stubbings, Ph.D., both of whom are behind a new UK-based initiative called uNHIdden that aims to promote good mental health and reduce anxiety on the issue of non-human intelligence. Also joining the program is a return guest, Ted Roe, who is director of the National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena (NARCAP) and the UAP Medical Coalition; our guests engage in an in-depth discussion about NHI, and how to move the discussion about it forward.
The story doesn’t end here… become an X Subscriber and get access to even more weekly content and monthly specials.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: U.S. Carries Out Another Round of Airstrikes on Targets Tied to Iran
- 4000-Year-Old Markings on Stone Hailed as ‘Europe’s Oldest Map’ May Lead to a Remarkable Discovery
- NASA Just Lost Communication with Its Robot Scientists on Mars. This Phenomenon is to Blame.
- Pentagon Confirms Retirement of AARO Director Sean Kirkpatrick, as New Deputy Director is Named
- Statement by Deputy Sec. of Defense Kathleen Hicks on Departure of AARO Director Sean Kirkpatrick
- Are Aliens Real? We Asked the Pentagon’s Outgoing UFO Chief.
- NON-HUMAN INTELLIGENCE: Why Is the United Kingdom So Far Behind on UAP Policy?
- uNHIdden: uNHIdden Official Website: Supporting fact-based conversations on the NHI
- UAPMed: Unidentified Anomalous Phenomenon Medical Coalition
- NARCAP: National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.