“The time has come for serious, well-funded, and cutting-edge academic research into the nature of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena and their broad cosmological and political implications.” So reads a statement appearing on the website of the Sol Foundation, a new California-based think tank that has positioned itself to become “a premier center for UAP research.”
This week on The Micah Hanks Program, Micah reports on the Sol Foundation’s first annual event that was recently held at Stanford University, which he and several colleagues attended, along with many of the biggest names in the field of UAP study. We provide a comprehensive overview of the event, those who attended from government and academia, and also the big issues that were discussed at this groundbreaking event.
Have you had a UFO/UAP sighting? Please consider sending us your sighting report, which may be of great importance to our scientific understanding of these phenomena. You can submit your sightings here, and we are happy to ensure anonymity for those who prefer not to share their information publicly.
The story doesn’t end here… become an X Subscriber and get access to even more weekly content and monthly specials.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Mixed results for SpaceX’s Super Heavy-Starship rocket on 2nd test flight
- SpaceX Starship: A Musing on Rockets and Their Effect on the Earth – The Debrief
- Microsoft Hires Sam Altman Hours After OpenAI Rejects His Return
- Commercial Flights Are Experiencing ‘Unthinkable’ GPS Attacks and Nobody Knows What to Do
- A Mystery Object Left a Bizarre, Double Crater as It Smashed into the Moon Last Year
- The Sol Foundation: Official Website
- How a New Think Tank of Academics is Applying ‘Cutting-Edge Research’ to the UAP Mystery
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.