In the early morning hours of October 24, 1968, witnesses at Minot Air Force Base, North Dakota, which included security personnel at the installation’s intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) launch complex, maintenance staff, the crew aboard an airborne B-52H, all participated in one of the most significant UFO incidents ever to have occurred at high-security United States military base.
This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we take a deep dive into the Minot Air Force Base UFO incident, one of the most significant UAP cases associated with U.S. strategic nuclear weapons facilities, as well as what its implications are, and why it remains influential even today as lawmakers in Washington continue the battle for UAP transparency.
Have you had a UFO/UAP sighting? Please consider sending us your sighting report, which may be of great importance to our scientific understanding of these phenomena. You can submit your sightings here, and we are happy to ensure anonymity for those who prefer not to share their information publicly.
The story doesn’t end here… become an X Subscriber and get access to even more weekly content and monthly specials.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Henry Kissinger Is Dead at 100; Shaped the Nation’s Cold War History
- Pentagon says US warship, commercial ships attacked in Red Sea
- Israel orders more Gazans to flee, bombs areas where it sends them
- Drunk and Asleep on the Job: Air Traffic Controllers Pushed to the Brink
- We Have a UFO Problem. What We Don’t Have (Yet) Is a Serious Answer.
- New book details U.S. government’s UFO investigations and search for alien life
- THE MINOT AFB UFO INCIDENT: Thomas Tullien’s Minot AFB UFO Investigative Site
- The Investigation of UFO Events at Minot Air Force Base – Tom Tullien, SCU
- “Analysis of Radar and Air-Visual UFO Observations on 24 October 1968 at Minot AFB, North Dakota, USA” by Claude Poher, Ph.D.
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.