Since Project Blue Book ended in the 1960s, there has been no official office of UAP investigations within the U.S. government… but events of recent days indicate that this could soon change. A proposed amendment to the Fiscal Year 2022 National Defense Authorization Act recently called for the establishment of an “Anomaly Surveillance and Resolution Office” within the Department of Defense, in what is the most elaborately-worded proposed legislation regarding UAP ever written.
Joining us to discuss this is the man who broke the story, Douglas Dean Johnson, a volunteer researcher with the Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies, who gives us a breakdown on “The Gillibrand Amendment.” Then, we are also joined by foreign policy and national security reporter Tom Rogan, who has argued in recent days that the amendment deserves bipartisan support… we discuss all of this, and what it means for the future of UAP research on The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Deepest earthquake ever detected should have been impossible
- Black Holes May Gain Mass From the Expansion of the Universe Itself
- Space Force Detects Mystery Object in Orbit Alongside Chinese Satellite
- Will Congress now boldly go where no Congress has gone before?
- FROM THE DEBRIEF: New Senate Proposal Seeks to Establish “Anomaly Surveillance and Resolution Office” to Gather Intelligence on UAP
- JOHNSON’S ANALYSIS: Will Congress now boldly go where no Congress has gone before?
- DOUGLAS D. JOHNSON ON TWITTER: @ddeanjohnson
- ROGAN REPORTS: Why Kirsten Gillibrand’s UFO amendment deserves bipartisan support
- TOM ROGAN ON TWITTER: @TomRtweets
X Subscriber Sign-Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.