As 2022 draws to a close, some have argued that the last twelve months were a “slow year” for developments regarding UFOs, or what the Department of Defense now even more broadly calls “unidentified anomalous phenomena.” However, the reality is that this couldn’t be further from the truth: 2022 may eventually be seen as a landmark year in terms of developments related to the Pentagon’s ongoing investigations, as recent events make clear.
This week we look at the DOD’s real-life “X-Files” with its ongoing investigations into unidentified anomalous phenomena, as we examine the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2023 and its relevant UAP legislation, as well as a media briefing by the DOD’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office and what it revealed, in this week’s installment of The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: The Dead Sea is dying. These beautiful, ominous photos show the impact
- U.S. Dept. of Energy Plasma Discovery Unravels Odd Solar Phenomenon, Offers Clues to Cosmic Mysteries
- The U.S. Air Force is Preparing to Unleash Hypersonic Mayhem – The Debrief
- 10 things we learned about UFOs and aliens (or the lack thereof) in 2022
- 2023 NDAA: Biden Signs National Defense Authorization Act Into Law
- $858 Billion Defense Bill Signed into Law by Biden Includes “Unprecedented” Legislation on “Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena”
- AARO BRIEFING: DOD Office Moving Ahead in Mission to Identify ‘Anomalous Phenomena’
- USD(I&S) Ronald Moultrie and Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick Media Roundtable on the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office
- PODCAST APPEARANCES: Micah Hanks joins Richard Syrett
- Micah Hanks on That UFO Podcast
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.