In October 2022, dozens of cattle were found dead under mysterious circumstances on U.S. Forest Service property along Colorado’s Western Slope. Although initially believed to have involved wolf depredation, as officials closed the investigation earlier this year, there was no evidence to support the presence of any kind of predator, and the cause of the strange deaths remains unknown.
This week, in the aftermath of the mysterious spate of cattle deaths that baffled ranchers in Colorado last year, we present the results of an investigation based on official documents and interviews with investigators who worked to track down an unknown, “invisible” livestock killer on this week’s episode of The Micah Hanks Program.
The story doesn’t end here… become an X Subscriber and get access to even more weekly content and monthly specials.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: ‘Everything’ wins best picture, is everywhere at Oscars
- Nor’easter To Bring Heavy Snow, Rain, High Winds, Coastal Flooding To East Coast
- Seaweed blob visible from space takes aim at Florida Gulf coast
- Scientists discover superconducting material that could bring total revolution in energy and electronics
- AI And Savvy Marketing Create Dubious Moon Photos
- How often does the International Space Station have to dodge space debris?
- CATTLE DEATHS: On the Trail of a Unseen Killer: Questions Linger Over Unexplained Cattle Deaths in Colorado
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife investigating report of wolf depredations on U.S.F.S. land near Meeker
- CPW closes Meeker investigation, cause of death of calf losses in Meeker still unconfirmed
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.