Throughout the mid-1970s, several incidents occurred throughout the United States involving law enforcement encounters with UAP. Involving multiple witnesses to the aerial phenomena in question, some of the incidents also resulted in real-time recordings of police dispatch calls featuring descriptions of the objects police officers sighted.
This week, we examine several of these incidents, including a sighting by a police officer in 1976 that became a foundational investigation for J. Allen Hynek’s Center for UFO Studies. We also examine the broader significance of law enforcement encounters with UAP, as well as what such cases may convey about the phenomenon on The Micah Hanks Program.
This episode is sponsored by AG1 by Athletic Greens. To find out about the energy boost and other benefits this all-natural supplement can provide, visit athleticgreens.com/micah.
The story doesn’t end here… become an X Subscriber and get access to even more weekly content and monthly specials.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Climate Change Report Warns That World Leaders Must Take Action to Limit Severe Weather Events
- How AI could upend the world even more than electricity or the internet
- Pentagon issues official warning over ‘alien mothership UFO sending probes to Earth’
- Rolls-Royce secures funds to develop nuclear reactor for moon base
- NRL to Launch First In-Space Laser Power Beaming Experiment
- Lockheed Martin Won’t Deny The Existence of This Mysterious Hypersonic Spy Plane
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.