Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In a recent bombshell scientific paper, Harvard astronomer and head of the Galileo Project Avi Loeb joined forces with Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick, the director of the DoD’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office to make the argument for “physical constraints” they say can be applied to unidentified aerial phenomena.
“Claims of objects exceeding the transonic to supersonic range,” the authors argue in the paper, should be studied based on the “known physics of ionization, radar reflectivity, temperature, sonic booms, and fireballs.” Avi Loeb joins us to discuss this unique paper, as well as the equally novel collaboration that produced it, and how it could provide significant benefits to future studies involving UAP, on this week’s episode of The Micah Hanks Program.
The story doesn’t end here… become an X Subscriber and get access to even more weekly content and monthly specials.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Gumball: Advertise with The Micah Hanks Program
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Epic winter storm turns SoCal snow white
- Last-minute problem keeps SpaceX rocket, astronauts grounded
- A ‘climate solution’ that spies worry could trigger war
- Memories of Wounded Knee reflect mixed legacy after 50 years
- EXCESSIVE SECRECY: Excessive Secrecy Could Undermine U.S. Efforts to Evaluate UFOs
- AUDIO: Avril Haines on Classification and Excessive Secrecy
- TIM McMILLAN: No Plans To Release Images of Unidentified Objects From Recent Shootdowns
BECOME AN X SUBSCRIBER AND GET EVEN MORE GREAT PODCASTS AND MONTHLY SPECIALS FROM MICAH HANKS.
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.