In the heart of the Nevada desert is one of the most legendary and talked about locations in the United States… despite the fact that, until a decade ago, it “officially” didn’t exist. However, since the late 1980s, the secret Air Force installation known as Area 51 has remained almost synonymous with UFOs, thanks in large part to Bob Lazar, a man who in addition to claiming to have worked there, also said he saw recovered alien craft at the base.
This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we go in pursuit of the modern legends that have become associated with Area 51, how it became a mainstay of American conspiracy theories, and look at the history–as well as the speculations–involving America’s best-known secret base.
The story doesn’t end here… become an X Subscriber and get access to even more weekly content and monthly specials.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Forecast warns of more severe storms in South, Midwest
- Trump surrenders to NY authorities ahead of arraignment
- Finland joins NATO in major blow to Russia over Ukraine war
- Physicists Prove Famous Double-Slit Experiment Can Be Recreated in Time, Not Just in Space
- The U.S. Air Force and Raytheon are Finally Ready to Unleash StormBreaker
- AREA 51: The Black Mailbox
- The Little A’Le’Inn
- Tikaboo Peak
- Area 51 Research Center
- Air Force, FBI raid Nevada homes in probe of Area 51 website
- Bob Lazar Says the FBI Raided Him to Seize Area 51’s Alien Fuel. The Truth Is Weirder
- Declassified: The CIA’s Secret History of Area 51
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.